GDT: Red Wings @ Sabres 7 pm 12/29/22 TV: MSG and Radio: WGR55

bob_sauve28

• bob_sauve28 changed the title to GDT: Red Wings @ Sabres 7 pm 12/29/22 tv and radio
  • nfreeman pinned this topic

Every now and then, Buffalo's sports teams lift up their community when we've taken some body blows and could use a spiritual boost.

I've read that ticket sales for this game have been quite strong.

Here's an opportunity for this young Sabres team to show the fans a good time, bond with the community and inspire them to come back for more.

Go Sabres.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Every now and then, Buffalo's sports teams lift up their community when we've taken some body blows and could use a spiritual boost.

I was at the game after the plane crash in Clarence (win over Anaheim), and I remember fondly the Sabres beating the ***** out of the Flyers after the October storm.  Tonight should be an EVENT.

• Like (+1) 5

• bob_sauve28 changed the title to GDT: Red Wings @ Sabres 7 pm 12/29/22 TV: MSG and Radio: WGR55
25 minutes ago, K-9 said:

No game in 10 days, no practice in a week?  Not exactly a formula for success tonight. Never wanted to be more wrong about anything though. 

This is what concerns me about the Sabres tonight.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

We already passed them in the standings until the Sabres got a free 2 week vacation.

As of now we are 3 points behind with one game in hand.  Win to tonight, cut it to 1 point and make a statement.  

I see Detroit being an intense division rival for a long time.  Both teams are up and coming.  

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.