Thread for discussion of response to 2022 blizzard.

Eleven

For years, I loved Brown because he stayed OUT OF THE WAY.  Buffalo's business development needed that and our resurrection benefitted from it.  But "out of the way" isn't what we need anymore.  

I'm not a Poloncarz fan (mostly because of his lack of commitment to homeless causes), but I'll say this:  when we have a crisis, the guy knows what he's doing.

Hochul has annoyed me since her days as county clerk, when there was a backup of THIRTEEN MONTHS to record a mortgage.  She's nothing but a crony who benefitted from a gubernatorial crisis and a lot of bad makeup.  Still, she cares about WNY more than any governor we've ever had.

We need to get rid of Brown.  India Walton was obviously not the answer, for a number of reasons, but either the Democrat leaders need to tell Brown that enough is enough, or the Republicans need to propose a candidate who isn't a Trumpeter.

Question for people who still live in Buffalo. When you say there's a driving ban in Buffalo, are you using Buffalo as a generic term for the area or in a literal sense? For instance, you can drive down Delaware through Tonawanda and Kenmore and the ban starts at the city line. Is this correct?