Merry Christmas

Taro T

My 61st Christmas is quite an odd one. My wife is up north with her parents who needed some looking after. As a result we will be celebrating Christmas in a few days upon her return. That being the case, my son and daughter-in-law have plans to spend the day with friends. My other son, who lives with us, is working a twelve hour shift and will be home in a couple hours. So here I am sitting at home absolutely alone with 4 snoozing animals (3 dogs and a cat). Peace on Earth.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

A busy hectic start to Christmas, stabilized a few patients and they keep pouring in. We are short staffed due to many nurses and other colleagues unable to make the drive in from the city, so we are holding up the best we can with limited resources. Hope everyone else out there is enjoying their holiday and I hope to not see you at work 😊

Thank you Doc! I'm sure the ones who need your help appreciate that you are there caring for them in these trying times.

I hope you are able to grab a few moments to celebrate the holiday with loved ones when the chaos subsides.

Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 

• Thanks (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

A busy hectic start to Christmas, stabilized a few patients and they keep pouring in. We are short staffed due to many nurses and other colleagues unable to make the drive in from the city, so we are holding up the best we can with limited resources. Hope everyone else out there is enjoying their holiday and I hope to not see you at work 😊

Thank you for your service.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Norcal said:

Merry Christmas to All and A Healthy and Happy New Year!!!

As you get older you realize that health is the most important thing to have.

Happy holidays everyone! I wish you all a healthy New Year and a Sabres winning streak.

Edited by French Collection
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ubkev said:

Merry Christmas, movie house!

Merry Christmas, Emporium!

Merry Christmas, you wonderful old Building & Loan!

Ya know, if Clarence had lead with the hot librarian, instead of keeping it ’til last, we could have gotten that movie over with in 45 minutes. 

Merry Christmas, all!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.