Skinner-Thompson-Tuch
Peterka-Cozens-Quinn
Jost-Mittelstadt-Olofsson
Girgensons-Krebs-Okposo

Samuelsson-Dahlin
Pilut-Lyubushkin
Clague-Fitzgerald

UPL

Wouldn't be surprised if we see a fair amount of mixing and matching of the 1st & 3rd pairs tonight when the 3rd pair actually sees the ice after the 1st period.

As a fan of both teams, I’m liking Buffalo’s chance of winning tonight. Vegas isn’t the same team at home as they are on the road. Plus Vegas is missing a lot of key players. 

50 minutes ago, Amaru523 said:

Golden Knights are just 1-5 in their last 6 home games and have given up a lot of goals. This is definitely a winnable game. 

^ This, and I’m a VGK season ticket holder.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Loading up the top pair 

The Office Smile GIF

Said it upthread, really expecting after the 1st period to see Granato rotating having Dahlin & Damuelsson together 1 shift & then split time w/ a 3rd pairing guy & then back out together.  Top pairing just under 30 minutes.  Lyubushkin 20-22.  Clague ~14.  Fitz & Pilut 8-12 each.

Edited by Taro T

1.  I'm in a hotel room so I can watch like part of the first period.

2.  Is there not an anthem singer in the world who can pronounce "perilous"?  There is no A in it.  There is an E, but it is in the first syllable.  You're professional singers.  This shouldn't be hard.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.