GDT - Sabres @ Vegas - December 19, 2022 - 10:00 PM (EST) - MSG and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

• Sabres Fan in NS changed the title to GDT - Sabres @ Vegas - December 19, 2022 - 10:00 PM (EST) - MSG
6 minutes ago, NJhopelessSabresfan66 said:

I was wondering when this was going to appear!! I do not think Eichel is going to be playing tonight as he is on IR i think. Still one of the best teams in the league. Score much and often against them!!! GO SABRES!!!

No need to wonder, my friend.  Just make it appear.

We must extract revenge even if Johnny Boy is not playing.

• Sabres Fan in NS changed the title to GDT - Sabres @ Vegas - December 19, 2022 - 10:00 PM (EST) - MSG and WGR
36 minutes ago, NJhopelessSabresfan66 said:

I was wondering when this was going to appear!! I do not think Eichel is going to be playing tonight as he is on IR i think. Still one of the best teams in the league. Score much and often against them!!! GO SABRES!!!

Eichel, injured?

High Quality Im Shocked GIF

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 11/9/2022 at 1:49 PM, Pimlach said:

Thanksgiving is a few weeks away - I am hoping they are finally good enough to avoid the Holiday swoon that we see every season.      

On 11/9/2022 at 2:22 PM, That Aud Smell said:

man - this is big. i would LOVE the team to be getting 3 out of 5 points around that period of time. wouldn't that be flippin' festive as a muhfugger?

let's fuggin go, @Pimlach

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

INTERIOR: SABRES CHARTER RENTAL BUS: The Enterprise - COCKPIT
JEF SOLO: Stand by, Tagey, here we go. Let's get the hockey gear.

Solo and Tagebacca don their skates and open the bus door.

TAGEBACCA: Grrrrrr.
JEF SOLO: What the…? Aw, we've come to the arena and it's some sort of desert playland. Looks like an asteroid shower spewed up architectural designs. The arena isn't on any of the charts.

Tagebacca taps the bus' map screen and checks the coordinates. Tuch Icewalker enters the cockpit followed by Dad Kposobi.

TUCH: What's going on?
JEF: Our position is correct, except… no arena.
TUCH: What do you mean? Where is it?
JEF: That's what I'm trying to tell you, kid. It ain't there. The nav computer just keeps saying "recalculating".
VOICE OF PHOEBE WALLER-BRIDGE: Recalculating.
TUCH: What? Where do we play?
DAD: We'll pick you up… by the Enterprise! That's what that goalie always advertised… Never trust the rental car's onboard map system. Use your own phone. Or… what's wrong with using paper charts? Before the online times, before the Enterprise?
TAGEBACCA: Grrrrr.
JEF: Stay focused, Dad. The map system will find it. There's only a thousand hotels to sift through. It's got us headed for New York, New York.
DAD: That's no New York. It's an approximation.
JEF: It's too big to be an approximation.
TUCH: I have a very bad feeling about this.
JEF: Yeah. Turn to the right. Turn right! Tagey, turn that way, toward the Pyramid.
TUCH: Why are we still moving towards it?
JEF: Tagey is mesmerzied by its red lights. It's pulling him in.
TAGEBACCA: Grrrrr.
TUCH: But there's gotta be something you can do!
JEF: There's nothin' I can do about it, kid. Tagey lights lamps. Me, I'm going to get chippy. They're not going to get me without a penalty!
DAD: You can't win gambling. But there are alternatives to taking penalties.
JEF: Score more goals?
DAD: Score more goals.

• Awesome! (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Hawerchuk said:

I'll be there tonight looking for The Sabres first win in T Mobile Arena. No wins since inception (2017). Time to break that streak!! LETS GO BUFFALO!!

I will give you the same advice that I give to all SabreSpacers going to away games ... 

Make us proud !!  And if you can't do that we have never seen yous before.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.