GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Arizona Coyotes 12/17/22--9 pm eastern MSG

bob_sauve28

15 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Mistake to sit Asplund, imo. Mitts with VO is a futile combo. Make a liar out of me boys.

You correct. The third line is a bunch of leftovers after putting together three lines of good hockey. It’s like the waste nuclear companies don’t dump into a river or illegally bury after making energy for the masses.

• Like (+1) 1

OK Teammates, I will be watching he Bills live (NFL is only one game per week) and then I will stream Sabres on ESPN+ 

This is a winnable game, and I am surprised we are playing against their backup.   Let's light him up, especially with the state of our D tonight. 

Muscle Weight 

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

OK Teammates, I will be watching he Bills live (NFL is only one game per week) and then I will stream Sabres on ESPN+ 

This is a winnable game, and I am surprised we are playing against their backup.   Let's light him up, especially with the state of our D tonight. 

Muscle Weight 

The backup makes sense. You put your best out in game 1 because you think you're most likely to win that game, which they did oddly enough, and then you hope your legs hold out tonight. 

If I'm Buffalo, I tell every to shoot and shoot often. Rebounds and shift goals can be had. 

• Like (+1) 1

Tricky game. Sabres have more talent and should win if they skate, but Arizona is playing better than expected and has won some games against decent teams. They can be physical, which might be a test for the Sabres, and they play hard around the net. Keller and Crouse are both very dangerous players imo. If/when O'Brien runs over somebody it will be interesting to me to see what, if anything, happens. 

Regardless of what happens, I guess we get a good look at Chychrun. 

• Like (+1) 1

Expecting the Sabres to have that 1st meeting still in their craw and to jump out to an early lead & shift into cruise mode.

Expect UPL to get btb wins for possibly the 1st time at this level.  (Not expecting a particularly good game from him, but expect the Sabres skaters to be superior enough to the Yotes skaters & backup that it won't matter,)

6 minutes ago, grinreaper said:

Just one more useless post from a poster who is a preeminent useless poster. Instead of trolling why don't you trying joining in with reasonable conversation?

Not going to happen.  The sooner good posters realize that, the sooner the others get bored and go away.

• Thanks (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.