GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Arizona Coyotes 12/17/22--9 pm eastern MSG

bob_sauve28

19 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

They were discussing  what Tort’s comments on the state of the league and why scoring is way up. If you don’t care, you can just change the channel (or in this case, just keep scrolling). 

So, if I don't like what Torts has to say I should just ignore it? Should I wait to comment until he wishes for his team to be called "The New Broad Street Bullies" and he starts pining for the Hanson Brothers? Tortorella is dreaming of the time when the town clock strikes, the DeLorean shows up and the NBA returns to shorts that look like hot pants. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, grinreaper said:

So, if I don't like what Torts has to say I should just ignore it? Should I wait to comment until he wishes for his team to be called "The New Broad Street Bullies" and he starts pining for the Hanson Brothers? Tortorella is dreaming of the time when the town clock strikes, the DeLorean shows up and the NBA returns to shorts that look like hot pants. 

He'll always have that night in The Meadowlands when he auditioned as bouncer for John Muckler.

1 hour ago, grinreaper said:

You offered no opinion except to say, “who cares” and then referenced Don Cherry’s wardrobe. It was a weird tangent.  
And then you also weirdly stated the First Lady buys her clothes at Bed Bath & Beyond in your next post.

But thank you for your insightful opinions.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Because other cities deserve a hockey team that fans would  Actually show up.

You want to grow the NHL sport not destroy it and make it a laughing stock but that's just me.

They'll show up when the new arena is built. Don't let it bother you so much.

The NHL isn't getting destroyed in anyway.  Everything I've heard is that the atmosphere at the games is tremendous, the ice is the best in the league and it'll only get better when the arena is built. The team has been stockpiling draft picks and could be a very competitive team soon. Despite the past, the future looks great.

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/19/2022 at 12:24 PM, Porous Five Hole said:

You offered no opinion except to say, “who cares” and then referenced Don Cherry’s wardrobe. It was a weird tangent.  
And then you also weirdly stated the First Lady buys her clothes at Bed Bath & Beyond in your next post.

But thank you for your insightful opinions.

I said "who cares what Torts says". Putting it in context gives a more honest reflection of my response. My other comments were somewhat in jest and I can understand why guys like Lt. Stephen Hauk below lack the ability to see beyond your accordion. Polka anyone?

image.thumb.png.f92d945d749b48b1ad56c5afc4ca110a.png

4 hours ago, grinreaper said:

I said "who cares what Torts says". Putting it in context gives a more honest reflection of my response. My other comments were somewhat in jest and I can understand why guys like Lt. Stephen Hauk below lack the ability to see beyond your accordion. Polka anyone?

image.thumb.png.f92d945d749b48b1ad56c5afc4ca110a.png

who doesn't love a good polka?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.