12/16/22 GDT Amerks @ Checkers 7:05 AHLTV

inkman

8 minutes ago, inkman said:

The rout is on. Rousek makes it 3-0  I gotta find video of this thing. It was weird. Kulich and Murray with the 🍎.

Saw that one on Twitter. Kulich was blazing down the ice, well the last couple steps anyways. 

Edited by Norcal
  • Thanks (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, inkman said:

Murray 1 G 2A

Kulich 1 G 1 A

Rousek 1 G 1 A

Cederqvist 1G

I haven’t watched Kulich play this year other than a few highlights.

He should have a good WJHC and come back to Rochester with more confidence. I feel like he could be next season’s Sabres surprise.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Kulich replacing olofsson is my dream. 

This is the way. The left-hand shot on PP2, the better forechecking and all-around game, a bit more feistiness. All yes. The question is: is Kulich playing center at Rochester yet and how is he looking? Could he end up a wing or be the 3C behind in-their-prime Tage and Cozens in 2024 (like a Roy behind Drury and Briere, but with both of them already locked up to long-term deals).

2 hours ago, DarthEbriate said:

This is the way. The left-hand shot on PP2, the better forechecking and all-around game, a bit more feistiness. All yes. The question is: is Kulich playing center at Rochester yet and how is he looking? Could he end up a wing or be the 3C behind in-their-prime Tage and Cozens in 2024 (like a Roy behind Drury and Briere, but with both of them already locked up to long-term deals).

I’ll have to keep closer tabs, I believe he’s been playing both C and W in Rochester.  It would make sense since they only have 3 other centers on the roster. 

3 hours ago, inkman said:

It looks like Kulich and Rousek are the next wave of forward prospects that’ll graduate to the NHL.  Probably to replace two of Hiney, Okie, Girgs, Mitts or Olofsson.  

I forgot to include Asplund. I love our defensive analytics darling but he’s been a big fat zero these last few games. 

2 hours ago, inkman said:

I’ll have to keep closer tabs, I believe he’s been playing both C and W in Rochester.  It would make sense since they only have 3 other centers on the roster. 

I forgot to include Asplund. I love our defensive analytics darling but he’s been a big fat zero these last few games. 

Asplund hasn't looked the same since he got sent to the pressbox the 1st time this year.  He was playing well before that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.