Goat head hype video

inkman

I wanted a better place to put this (that’s what she said) but all the threads I felt appropriate were locked so here you go!

They played it at the LA game I attended.  Love everything about it.  Especially Miller’s appearance.  

I also recommend listening with the volume at 72.  Not sure where I got that number, 😎 it just feels right. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

Part of the lore of those being great jerseys are that we were wildly successful for the 10 years we wore them. Down right elite.  A Stanley Cup Final, 3x Conference Finals, and a Presidents Trophy. 

At its core the blue and yellow with the swords rock. But that decade in Sabres history was close to as good as it gets. Because of that I’ll always be a fan. 

I also love that the current team plays like their hair is on fire in them. 

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Mango said:

Part of the lore of those being great jerseys are that we were wildly successful for the 10 years we wore them. Down right elite.  A Stanley Cup Final, 3x Conference Finals, and a Presidents Trophy. 

At its core the blue and yellow with the swords rock. But that decade in Sabres history was close to as good as it gets. Because of that I’ll always be a fan. 

Disagree 

Elite teams win titles 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

That’s the one thing you took out of that, that I said elite?

Almost that entire era was great hockey in Buffalo. That’s a huge part of the reason the goat heads are a cool jersey. 

Yup hence why I commented on that part

Elite is not a word to describe those Sabres 

Very good, entertaining, fun to watch, sure. But not elite 

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Part of the lore of those being great jerseys are that we were wildly successful for the 10 years we wore them. Down right elite.  A Stanley Cup Final, 3x Conference Finals, and a Presidents Trophy

They actually won the President’s Trophy in ‘07…the first season back in blue and gold (slug jersey). 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.