A new Canadian sport - Ice Fighting

Sidc3000

16 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Thats not a hockey fight not even close.

It's not meant to be a hockey fight. It's meant to be a fight on skates, as what used to happen in hockey. It takes quite a bit of talent to fight with razor blades strapped to your feet.

Edited by Claude Balls
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, sabremike said:

This is the brainchild of AJ Galante, former GM of the greatest team in the history of hockey YOUR DANBURY TRASHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I worked for the team as a game night intern and it was the single most fun job I have ever had and I could tell Trashers stories all day. Seriously just stop what you are doing and watch the Netflix doc Crimes and Penalties.

I watched that a while ago and thought it was fantastic. Watching a big tough guy scrraming/crying on the ice after having his leg broken was not something you would expect to see. I loved seeing Rumun Ndur playing on that team. 

Edited by Claude Balls
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

That ***** fighting style is the reason fighting is no more .

Back in the day fighting was fun and  Unexpected and not staged

Still one of my favorite moments 

I was at that game.. sitting up high in the corner where the whole event took place. I still recall how the place erupted when Snow went over and tapped Barnaby with his stick...

7 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

I watched that a while ago and thought it was fantastic. Watching a big tough guy scrraming/crying on the ice after having his leg broken was not something you would expect to see. I loved seeing Rumun Ndur playing on that team. 

When Winger finally got his hands on that punk Elzinga if you watch the video you can see he attemps to deliver a shoot Pedigree (HHH's finishing move) and he told a group of us that's exactly what he was trying to do.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.