Public Service Announcement: Ignore

Doohickie

On 12/12/2022 at 10:23 AM, Scottysabres said:

It's a sign of the times?

The fan base is a reflection of the team?

There is no soft, only defeated, the Sabres will break you?

The list is endless?

Ok, you can hit the ignore button me now.........

@Sabres Fan in NS could you quote my posts?, for the soft 😀

At your service ...

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/9/2022 at 4:27 PM, Thorny said:

Problem with the ignore feature is that if you use it, you are in fact soft

On 12/9/2022 at 4:36 PM, LTS said:

It's a feature that people can choose to use, there's not really a need to disparage those who choose to do so.

I finally get it.

And it is not softness.

On 12/9/2022 at 1:27 PM, Thorny said:

Problem with the ignore feature is that if you use it, you are in fact soft

I see your point but I think it’s a way for posters to keep themselves from getting so pissed off they post something that gets them banned. Kind of like walking away from someone who deserves a beating because jail food sucks. 

• Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, Refuting said:

Your parents raised a whiner 

You contribute nothing of value to hockey conversations. Every post is meant to elicit an emotional response. You’re a child throwing a tantrum to test a parent’s reaction. 

You will keep doing it until the mods ban you. Then you will go back to Dungeon and Dragons telling your buddies about about a fictional girlfriend (which you need to get) who lives in the next town over.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

You contribute nothing of value to hockey conversations. Every post is meant to elicit an emotional response. You’re a child throwing a tantrum to test a parent’s reaction. 

You will keep doing it until the mods ban you. Then you will go back to Dungeon and Dragons telling your buddies about about a fictional girlfriend (which you need to get) who lives in the next town over.

And unfortunately you took the bait ….

Ignore list is very useful.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I see your point but I think it’s a way for posters to keep themselves from getting so pissed off they post something that gets them banned. Kind of like walking away from someone who deserves a beating because jail food sucks. 

Wasn’t making a point, but ya. 

I alternate between being serious and sarcasm/joking pretty freely and frequently on this board - I understand misreadings of tone are the resulting occupational hazard. 

I don’t personally block or mute on here, Twitter, wherever. Just don’t like to. 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

For me it has nothing to do with avoiding getting pissed off. Certain people add absolutely nothing to a discussion and I like to weed that out the only way I can. It is easy enough to just skim right past those posts, but why not save a little space instead. 

Edited by shrader
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.