GDT: Penguins @ Sabres, Friday, 12/9/22, 7pm MSG

steveoath

• nfreeman changed the title to GDT: Ice Chickens @ Sabres, Friday, 12/9/22, 7pm MSG
  • nfreeman pinned this topic

Feels like some excitement is slowly creeping back in to this team and that’s fun

I, as some weird deranged Buffalo sports fan, will watch every game I can whether it’s 8 game losing streaks or 6 goal first periods

Friends and family around me however seem to slowly be picking up on rumblings that this team might just actually be a good team with two stars and a few other budding stars, while just being held back by a couple things and are starting to tune into the games more frequently 

With that said, split these Pitt games and grab the dub against LAK and that feeling will just continue to cement itself even more

Go Sabres

• Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, elijah said:

Feels like some excitement is slowly creeping back in to this team and that’s fun

I, as some weird deranged Buffalo sports fan, will watch every game I can whether it’s 8 game losing streaks or 6 goal first periods

Friends and family around me however seem to slowly be picking up on rumblings that this team might just actually be a good team with two stars and a few other budding stars, while just being held back by a couple things and are starting to tune into the games more frequently 

With that said, split these Pitt games and grab the dub against LAK and that feeling will just continue to cement itself even more

Go Sabres

100% vs general public. Tage made some noise outside our hardcores bubble on Weds.  "so is he like Josh Allen?"  

To quote an old Warner Brothers cartoon, when Bugs Bunny takes the Ice Follies penguin to the South Pole: "Pen-gu-ins is practically chicken."

Could you help a fellow American who's down on his luck?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, Refuting said:

Whyd do you always put or go out on a limb dude it's just a prediction. You're scared to get flamed aren't you lol 

Hi.  Welcome to the board.  Can you stop being a dick to everyone?  The only people who are allowed to be ***** are PA and me, and even then, only to each other.  Thanks.

Edited by Eleven
  • Agree 1
  • dislike 1

1 hour ago, Mustache of God said:

For Tage?

Wonder if there will be any tinkering on the 3rd line. Will Asplund or Hinistroza fill in for Mitts or VO? 

I don’t think so.  They are winning so I think DG will role out the same forward lines.   
Pilut’s game on Wed should send him straight back to the press box.   Rochester would be my preference 

make a trade bring in another D and waive Bryson and Pilut 

edit… I see the Fitz for Pilut change has been made.  Pilut not waived …yet

Edited by Crusader1969

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.