Tage Thompson is a super star

Buffalonill

11 minutes ago, Malazan said:

So where's everybody at on how horribly awfully bad that contract this past offseason was? 

I thought the deal was premature, because he looked like a possible one year wonder. I’m so glad I was wrong.  Tage has taken his game to another level.  He is arguably among the top 10 centers in the NHL.  His long-term deal looks like a steal now. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

Just now, GASabresIUFAN said:

I thought the deal was premature, because he looked like a possible one year wonder. I’m so glad I was wrong.  Tage has taken his game to another level.  He is arguably among the top 10 centers in the NHL.  His long-term deal looks like a steal now. 

The Sabres probably saved three million annually by inking him as early as they did. That’s another impactful player under the cap down the line. 

• Like (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

The Sabres probably saved three million annually by inking him as early as they did. That’s another impactful player under the cap down the line. 

Probably more than that when you look at contracts for the rest of the forwards.  This is the Sabres MacKinnon contract.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Toilet_Mop said:

You would know you were the main guy saying that 

8 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Is there something wrong with your medulla oblongata?

7 minutes ago, Toilet_Mop said:

Yawn 

Not interesting.  Knock it off.