12/7/22 GDT Crunch @ Amerks 7:05 AHTV

inkman

2 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

I’ll be there. Eff everything about the Crunch. 

I’ll have it on my second tv in the man cave. When the games are staggered like this, I can usually get most of the first period in before the Sabres start and then flip back and forth during intermissions.  By flip back and forth I mean move 6 feet to my right to be closer to the 2nd TV. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, inkman said:

I’ll have it on my second tv in the man cave. When the games are staggered like this, I can usually get most of the first period in before the Sabres start and then flip back and forth during intermissions.  By flip back and forth I mean move 6 feet to my right to be closer to the 2nd TV. 

I like it. New kid line is exciting.

Could you imagine if they could graduate a whole line to the NHL at some point? 

That's getting way ahead of myself but I'll be interested to see how they do. 

Go Americans!

Designated Thug Walcot decks Davieswith a check from behind.  Priskie tries to stand up for him and looks absolutely foolish.  

This is why hockey teams need guys that can handle themselves. Someone takes advantage and your retaliation doesn’t look like a child fighting an adult. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.