2023 World Juniors

LGR4GM

53 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Rosen should be credited with Swedens first goal again today.   Puck seems to have gone off his shin pads.  
was just starting to wonder if it’s time we start getting excited about him?   Of course there will be those who think he needs to get bigger and stronger (post above 👆)  but somehow forget guys like Marner, Kane and Gaudreau exist 

He looks like he has the frame to add more weight 

1 minute ago, Buffalonill said:

Why do some want to trade rosen? I think that would be a mistake 

Probably the wrong thread for this but i'm not in the camp to trade Rosen, but i do think combining some of our assets and moving them for a more proven and ready player that fills our need. At some point it will become a numbers game. Theres just so many spots and realistically not all of these kids will pan out.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Two or less said:

Probably the wrong thread for this but i'm not in the camp to trade Rosen, but i do think combining some of our assets and moving them for a more proven and ready player that fills our need. At some point it will become a numbers game. Theres just so many spots and realistically not all of these kids will pan out.

Possibly the wrong thread, but definitely the right idea.

• Like (+1) 1

The exciting thing about Kulich is that he is playing this tournament as an 18 year old.  He will still have eligibility in next years tournament.  
I’ve said this on another thread.  I think he’s a Sabres next season 

You can see  the progress Rosen has made playing with the Amerks. Certainly ahead of Östlund in their development.  

would have be interesting to see Kisakov, Poltapov and Novikov in the tournament   

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.