GDT: Colorado at Buffalo, Dec. 1, 2022, 7pm, MSG, WGR

Eleven

14 hours ago, grinreaper said:

Sure I can explain. No, blocked shots are not counted as shots on net, but I wasn't referring to blocks. I was referring to "hits". 

Hits?… Sorry, my mistake… My comment was about blocks… My point was in order for a shot to be counted as a blocked shot… by a player or stick… the shot had to be on net… not off to the sides or above the net… So all blocked shots potentially help the goaltender…

Colorado players had 19 blocked shots to our 6… Virtually all inside their D-Zone… Many down a man…

Coached to block opponent shots??… More willing to give up their body to block a shot than our boys??… Who knows… I do believe it made a real difference last night

22 hours ago, thewookie1 said:

Vet coaches are far more likely to not use young players because of their defensive faults and instead play guys like Okposo and GIrgensons as the 2nd line every game.

They are also waaaaay more expensive and when you’re on a tight budget, you get what you can afford 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.