GDT: Sabres @ Redwings, 11/30/2022, 7pm, TNT 📺, wgr 📻

LGR4GM

Last time they met, Muel, Joker, and Boushh were out. Comrie was in net.

Boushh will be out, but inserting Muel and Joker in for Clague and Bryson changes this team. Anderson in goal will also be an improvement for the team's d-zone communication and coverage. And now the Red Wings have to prepare to face 2 scoring lines. It's very dangerous, putting them on the ice together. I don't think the Wings can handle it.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Mustache of God said:

I predict Mitts and VO each with two 5v5 goals tonight, silencing their critics before disappearing for the next 25 games.

I know you’re joking but, while it may not be 25 games, they go long stretches of doing jack crap offensively while being poor defensively, only to have an explosive single game that fools everyone before they disappear for another long stretch. 

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

I thought it was just me.

Thought maybe I was banned for life and no one told me ... 🤣

Your banishment order got caught up in the encrusted bureaucracy. Be patient, it is slowly and steadily working its way up the rusted pipeline. When you get the special delivery mail you shouldn't be surprised when you open the envelop and the letter has the catch phrase "your services were appreciated but ------  ☠️

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.