GDT - Thunder Bolts & Lightning @ Sabres - November 28, 2022 - 7:00 PM (EST) - MSG and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

He's trying to be pretty instead of a brute power forward. Channel your inner Maroon, Tuch. Go to the net and get rewarded. Maybe break Elliott in half, too.

The points are there regardless (I blame TT) but ya his game seems to teeter-totter a lot to my eye 

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

The points are there regardless (I blame TT) but ya his game seems to teeter-totter a lot to my eye 

Well...  this is the book on Tuch. Back with Vegas he was also hot and cold in stretches. They loved him, and were also left wanting more. He's a bigger, faster, Stafford. And that's not a bad thing! But he's got to vary his attack. A nice pass is good on occasion, but he's also on the top line to drive the net and open space and work the boards.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, grinreaper said:

Our 4th line or whatever you might want to call it could be a first line if they could finish. #28 has looked good like he usually does but I think if he had 20 breakaways he might score once. Love that line's tenacity though. 

Jost is a revelation.  He's the perfect center or that line.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, grinreaper said:

I didn't know much about Jost before we picked him up but he looks like a great 4th liner. He must have some offensive skills too since he as a forward was a #8 overall pick. 

Jost was an 8? 

No wonder we added him haha

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.