11/23/22 Providence @ Rochester - 7:05 AHLTV

inkman

8 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Linus needs to be the next recall because he deserves the opportunity. 

I disagree. He’s really struggled defensively, directly leading to several goals against this year. If you listen to Apperts post game, he references this and that he didn’t have an overall great game. 

2 hours ago, Amerks8796 said:

I disagree. He’s really struggled defensively, directly leading to several goals against this year. If you listen to Apperts post game, he references this and that he didn’t have an overall great game. 

I will defer to you because I’ve only been to three games so far, but he’s jumped out each game. 

He leads the team in points and is a -4.  It isn’t like he’s Keith Yandle out there. 

Also, on the After The Whistle podcast before opening night, Kyle Okposo specially called out Linus as the guy who had the best training camp in the organization.  

3 hours ago, Amerks8796 said:

Can he be any worse than Ollie?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.