GDT: Saint Bluis at Buffalo, 11/23/22, 7pm, MSG, WGR.

Eleven

2 minutes ago, 7+6=13 said:

Don't give up on this team.  There's going to be ups and downs but I believe they're worth investing in. 

Don't give up on this team.  There's going to be ups and downs but I believe they're worth investing in. 

The Pegulas don't think their worth investing in seeing how we sat 17 million under the cap with 3 major injuries to defense, I dunno how signing a veteran d-man to a 2-3 year contract hurts this team, or making a trade for one for a 4th round pick or w/e.

Edited by FanaticSense06
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

In the last 12, Cozens has 9 points and VO has 6. Sure, it'd be nice to get more, but .75 ppg is pretty darn solid and 60-point pace, and VO has the potential to rack up lots of points in bursts

Quinn with the patience! He was so very overdue tonight.

I don't think either of them were the issue during the skid. It was more of who was in the lineup for Okposo/Girgs and the befuddlement of the team with the rotating D injuries. As we see --- Muel and Joker and Boushh all being back solves many problems.

They should have 4 tonight themselves. But 2 isn't too shabby.

And Cozens had 6 in his first 8. So he’s sat consistently at that .75 rate. 

Personally I enjoy having a 2 way guy with that offensive consistency 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.