Riley Sheahan Back to Rochester

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I haven’t seen Sheahan or Bjork in an Amerks jersey, but both should be very good contributers at that level. If not, send them to Cincinnati or lend them elsewhere.  I want the vets in Rochester to be positive examples for the youngsters. 

Established NHLers like them don’t get sent to the ECHL. And they couldn’t, anyway, without their permission. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Amerks8796 said:

Both good. Could be better, but good. 

Haven't watched much Amerks action after ~Bjork's 2nd game there.  They SHOULD be good players there.  Good to see they are.

How many years did Matt Moulson extend his career after he was dog doo in the NHL?  That huge difference in average talent levels between the 2 leagues is there whether guys are going up or down.

21 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

I haven’t seen Sheahan or Bjork in an Amerks jersey, but both should be very good contributers at that level. If not, send them to Cincinnati or lend them elsewhere.  I want the vets in Rochester to be positive examples for the youngsters. 

Bjork has been dominant.  Sheahan hasn’t been very noticeable.  

• Thanks (+1) 1

21 hours ago, DarthEbriate said:

Boom!

My preseason prediction of "Will any Sabres center win greater than 50% faceoffs?" is off to an excellent start. Sheahan. 10 faceoffs. 7 wins. The leader is in the clubhouse.

So this year's Cody Eakin, without the flow?  Eh, better off in Rachacha.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.