Practice Lines 11/21

Brawndo

43 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I am confused.  Scarlett who?

Don't worry it's just Inky being Inky.

Just nod and smile and he will eventually go away.

😉

47 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Samuelsson expected to play tomorrow night 

I am scratching my head a lot with these combos at F and D.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Toilet_Mop said:

Granato seems to be unraveling 

Reminds me of Housley CONSTANTLY changing lines 

Taking Tuch out is absurd at best 

Simmer down.  Tuch was out of practice for maintenance reasons.  The fact that Jost filled in probably means Jost isn't even playing tomorrow.

Are you going to get all torqued when Granato changes the D pairing and puts Samuelsson in?

Most of the changes have been because of injuries.. I thought that much was obvious, if you actually pay attention to the team.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, LTS said:

Simmer down.  Tuch was out of practice for maintenance reasons.  The fact that Jost filled in probably means Jost isn't even playing tomorrow.

Are you going to get all torqued when Granato changes the D pairing and puts Samuelsson in?

Most of the changes have been because of injuries.. I thought that much was obvious, if you actually pay attention to the team.

Lol @ torqued 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, LTS said:

Well at least you removed the crap you flung about being Donny G's brother.  But your name is still a good indicator of what you're full of.

Is that the best picture you could upload for your profile pic looks like a bad photoshop job surprised you're not giving the thumbs up too you cornball

1 hour ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Don't worry it's just Inky being Inky.

Just nod and smile and he will eventually go away.

😉

I am scratching my head a lot with these combos at F and D.

We are just throwing #### against the wall to see what sticks at this point.

1 minute ago, SABRES 0311 said:

We are just throwing #### against the wall to see what sticks at this point.

Now that I look again, they don’t seem too different.

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Baby Reaction GIF

Johansson.  Colin Jost’s wife. Try to keep up Marvin!  😀

That's a leap to far for this crew.  I had to look it up.

11 minutes ago, Toilet_Mop said:
16 minutes ago, LTS said:

Well at least you removed the crap you flung about being Donny G's brother.  But your name is still a good indicator of what you're full of.

Is that the best picture you could upload for your profile pic looks like a bad photoshop job surprised you're not giving the thumbs up too you cornball

Nerd fight!

How I Met Your Mother Barney GIF by Laff

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

HCDG's a madman! Now he's got Muel and Dahlin on the third pair! If you hurry, you can overreact to a practice, too.

Oh! All this excitement has overrun the circuits on my right winger here. If you don't mind, I'd like to give him a day for maintenance.

Yeah, where Heather slots the lines/pairings has been interesting.  Expect she just writes them down when she actually notices them and then just tweets them out in that order.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, shrader said:

Ummm.... did you read the D pairings there?  I'd think most would be pretty happy with them.

My point was that people have been complaining about the changing of lines and pairings like Granato is pulling lottery balls from the barrel and not because of the injuries.  So I figured those who had not been paying attention as to what was happening and why it was happening would probably complain about Samuelsson being put back into the line up because it would just be another change to them.

There's a healthy contingent on here who are content to just complain about everything that's happening without applying an iota of brain power to it.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.