GDT: Sabres @ Maple Leafs, 11/19/22, MSG ๐Ÿ“บ WGR ๐Ÿ“ป, 7pm

LGR4GM

1 minute ago, Toilet_Mop said:

Not sure why they did thatย 

DG talks a very good developmental rapโ€ฆ Lots of experience at itโ€ฆ Not much about winningโ€ฆ No words, no tone, no nothinโ€™

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Baaaaaad move. But nobody is ever safe. This is teetering on a disaster.ย 

Teetering? *****, they've already fallen over the cliff, the question is, how far down they gonna fall. There is no saving this organization, it's the same garbage every year for 10 seasons now. What an absolute disaster.

• Like (+1) 1

Really trying to enjoy this year but I can't continue to watch a team of SOFTIES play!!!

What happened to all the guys who wanted to wear the Sabre crest.๐Ÿคจ

All the young guys just saying that so they don't get sent down to the minors where they should be!!!ย 

Krebs, Asplund, Olofsson, Bryson, and Pilut need to go!!

KA needs to make some moves.ย 

Just now, Believer said:

We need leadershipโ€ฆ on the ice, on the bench, behind the benchโ€ฆ Now is the time to show they arenโ€™t quittersโ€ฆ and for Granato to show he still has the team with him

Watching all these rookies and near rookies it looks to me like only Power is ready for the NHL. ย Samuelsson too, he looked ready but he hasnโ€™t played in so long I am not sure how he would be handling November. ย 
ย 

Krebs, JJP and Quinn - thatโ€™s a lot of rookie โ€œthinkingโ€ whenever they are out there. Advance analytics say they are doing ok. ย Eye test says that nothing much happens when they are out there. ย Since we have nothing else, they will continue to play. ย We have nothing else. ย 
ย 

Vets like Tuch, Kyle, Girgs, Skinner are not doing enough.ย 

• Agree 1

Just now, LabattBlue said:

No no noโ€ฆdonโ€™t you all realize that KA & DG are the Sabres Beane & McD?

ย 

I seriously am begging Pegula to sell the Sabresโ€ฆ.ASAP.ย 

Noโ€ฆ Look at the empty seats the past several yearsโ€ฆ New owner would make moving the team a conditionโ€ฆ and lobby the NHL hard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.