GDT: Sabres @ Maple Leafs, 11/19/22, MSG 📺 WGR 📻, 7pm

LGR4GM

2 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

HNIC feed should be easily available in Western NY.  Just sayin'.  In case you want to hear and see the balls of The Great Satan being washed all night

Definitely watching the HNIC broadcast.  For all the obvious reasons.  Getting off the Schneid against the Leafs on National TV wouldn’t suck.  

Mapleleaf Whiteout

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

Definitely watching the HNIC broadcast.  For all the obvious reasons.  Getting off the Schneid against the Leafs on National TV wouldn’t suck.  

Mapleleaf Whiteout

I love HNiC…if Spectrum would broadcast the HD feed.  Have I said before that SPECTRUM SUCKS! 😂

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I love HNiC…if Spectrum would broadcast the HD feed.  Have I said before that SPECTRUM SUCKS! 😂

I'm not sure CBC lets Spectrum have the HD.  In any event, I'd rather watch CBC and have their announcers than have HD.  I can follow a puck in low/reg def just like I could before there was HD.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Brawndo said:

No worries here. ESPN+ not "allowed" to show pre and post per frickin' MSG. I don't understand how they make us listen to Dan and Razor during the game  on ESPN+, but NOOOOO, you cant watch Duffer and Marty break it down before and after the game (and to add insult to injury, Audacy,  doesn't play post game many nights from WGR). Does Elon own MSG & Audacy too? WTF?!

Edited by Spoonman

6 teams have lost 7 games in a row this season: Buffalo, Calgary, Ottawa, Pittsburgh, Anaheim, and Vancouver

Only Buffalo has lost all 7 in regulation. 

St Louis lost 8 in a row, in regulation, to set the league mark - a win today allows the Sabres to avoid matching the longest league-wide losing streak of the year. 

Get it done. 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 4

Full of useless stats today:

Sabres started 4-0 against Canadian teams this season, but have dropped the last 3. 

Win today avoids sinking to a .500 mark vs teams from that nation

- - - 

1 win this month so far total 

- - - 

Sabres sit bottom 5 (28th place) in the NHL right now ( @Buffalonill), but are only 3 points out of 17th. 

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.