GDT: Sabres @ Maple Leafs, 11/19/22, MSG 📺 WGR 📻, 7pm

LGR4GM

Comrie is broke. Muel is back? UPL could start. Half of the Buffalo is buried in ❄️.  

The team hasn't looked right in weeks. The effort has been inconsistent and outside of Tage and Dahlin, every player needs to be better. Idk, it's the Leafs so maybe we win. Hopefully the pp stops its static get the puck to Tage and do drop passes.

Will we have an 8 game streak? Idk, depends on if this team actually has heart.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Comrie is broke. Muel is back? UPL could start. Half of the Buffalo is buried in ❄️.  

The team hasn't looked right in weeks. The effort has been inconsistent and outside of Tage and Dahlin, every player needs to be better. Idk, it's the Leafs so maybe we win. Hopefully the pp stops its static get the puck to Tage and do drop passes.

Will we have an 8 game streak? Idk, depends on if this team actually has heart.

Why exempt Thompson & Dahlin?  If Dahlin plays the rush better he doesn't end up giving the Otter the lane he decided to take away right when he was in front of Comrie or failing that if he plays smarter he doesn't drive the Otter through Comrie.  Thompson could still stand to improve in his own end.  EVERY one of these guys has played a role in the losing streak.  They all need to be better, & it could be as simple as not overthinking what they're doing & simply skating their arses off into the spots they need to be and making crisp passes so the rushes they score on when they're going good actually result in high danger chances.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Anyone know how to get blood out of velcro?

rubbing alcohol

Liger also forgot to say *and the other half pregnant* when he said that half of Buffalo was burind in snow.  Did you catch that?

+++++

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

Is the team in The Great Satan yet?

Edited by Sabres Fan in NS
more goodly ...
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Wouldn't it be nice if that Quinn-Cozens-Peterka line could click and shine?

But... I assume by 8:30 tonight I will be doing something else.  Can't even believe I am going to tune in. It's getting to the point where I won't bother to pay attention until they win a few in a row.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.