GDT - Sabres @ Senators - Nov. 16, 2022 - 19:00 (EST) - MSG, TVAS, SN and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

I just don’t understand how we can cycle through hundreds of players, coaches, and the like and yet the team always falls right back into the exact same groove. And don’t tell me ownership is to blame because I highly doubt Pegula is somehow magically popping every balloon anytime we seem to start going somewhere.

• Like (+1) 1

got to watch this one on the big tv. a nice treat, in a manner of speaking

- - - 

I, for one, am resoundingly glad that Adams and Granato are focussed on building a team that wins in the *playoffs*, refusing to settle for pathetic regular season wins like the rest of the chump teams around the league 

Edited by Thorny

4 minutes ago, Believer said:

Our poor play goes back a couple weeks now… or more… 

Just replying to getting practice in* this week.

*past performance is not a predictor of future performance, practice does not make perfect, and IDK 🤷🏼‍♂️ the boys are youn, dumb, and full of. Come back Saturday….

1 minute ago, Sakman said:

I sort of knew it when I bought the tickets but felt obligated as a Sabres fan living in Denver. Really it just shows I’m a fool. 

I have been in St Louis since 87 with a few small interruptions. Never seen a win here.  Never once.  The futility is incomprehensible.  The few games that they won I couldn’t make.  Was in LA for the 5 years prior to that.  Never saw a win there either.  Or Washington, or Pittsburgh, Chicago, Boston, Dallas and Long Island.  

I have never seen a road win. EVER 

• Like (+1) 1

Gentlemen, enjoy what is left of this season. I am out on this club for the rest of this season. They have no realistic hope of making the playoffs let alone challenging for a spot. The jury is still seriously out for me on coach Don Granato. Hope the Leafs don't humiliate the Sabres on Saturday but I do see that as a possibility. Tired of watching the regression yet again. I don't give a crap what they do in March and April when the season had been long decided for them. Time to watch other clubs playing good hockey. This club continues to embarrass with an entire different set of characters. Can't see the home arena filling up anytime in the forseeable future. I cannot see what could drastically change in the next week or so that would get this team to play inspired, solid hockey. Barry Trotz is out there. His hire would make me consider watching this crew again. Peace! Happy Thanksgiving to you all and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Go Bills!!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

I just don’t understand how we can cycle through hundreds of players, coaches, and the like and yet the team always falls right back into the exact same groove. And don’t tell me ownership is to blame because I highly doubt Pegula is somehow magically popping every balloon anytime we seem to start going somewhere.

Because its always the same even though the names change

Hire a cheap Coach/GM with little to no experience in the position and let them play the slow development game to build a 'Dynasty'......

The last coach with a nhl head coaching resume was Bylsma, and he built his off a team that was carried on the backs of Crosby, Malkin and a bunch of other big stars.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.