GDT - Sabres @ Senators - Nov. 16, 2022 - 19:00 (EST) - MSG, TVAS, SN and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I couldn’t do TWD after the whisperers were introduced.  Stupid concept, hated the actress playing alpha, not anything interesting happening.  They essentially made blood thirsty inescapable zombies just background noise and turned it into a soap opera.  They throw in a gruesome zombie death every episode to titillate the fans of the genre but it always seems forced.  

Totally agree. The show has been pretty much rubbish after the defeat of Negan. Horrible final seasons, aspects make no sense even in the premise of that world, and yet they have the audacity to make it a "universe" and spin off movies and sequels. I guess somebody cares. I'm seeing it out though. At least until the finale this week.

I like the zombie genre though, always have. Maybe that's why I still watch the Sabres 😉

43 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Totally agree. The show has been pretty much rubbish after the defeat of Negan. Horrible final seasons, aspects make no sense even in the premise of that world, and yet they have the audacity to make it a "universe" and spin off movies and sequels. I guess somebody cares. I'm seeing it out though. At least until the finale this week.

I like the zombie genre though, always have. Maybe that's why I still watch the Sabres 😉

I can’t quit TWD like Daryl can’t quit Carol (Dog can’t either).

What say you Daryl?

The Walking Dead Agree GIF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.