GDT - Sabres @ Senators - Nov. 16, 2022 - 19:00 (EST) - MSG, TVAS, SN and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

Over/under on the number of goals scored against the Sabres because of one of the following reasons:

- They can't clear the crease.

- They turn their back on players in the O-Zone allowing point blank shots to be taken uncontested.

Good lord this team sucks in its own end and it ain't just the D.. although I can certainly point to #20 as the leader.. assuming he had a clue on how to lead given how clueless he is on the ice.  This team is soft, it's okay to run into a body and finish a check. It doesn't have to be a soul-crusher, but you do at least need to initiate body contact.

Thankfully some of my time is taken up by an another obligation tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LTS said:

Over/under on the number of goals scored against the Sabres because of one of the following reasons:

- They can't clear the crease.

- They turn their back on players in the O-Zone allowing point blank shots to be taken uncontested.

Good lord this team sucks in its own end and it ain't just the D.. although I can certainly point to #20 as the leader.. assuming he had a clue on how to lead given how clueless he is on the ice.  This team is soft, it's okay to run into a body and finish a check. It doesn't have to be a soul-crusher, but you do at least need to initiate body contact.

Thankfully some of my time is taken up by an another obligation tonight.

Trying Never Give Up GIF by Britannia on EPIX

1 hour ago, Spoonman said:

SABRES are no Negan. 

The Walking Dead Easy Peasy GIF

Its gonna be PP pants city here real soon.

You still watching the Walking Dead? Negan's no Negan 🙂

idk, I've seen Ottawa look really good this year and also really bad. They are better at home than on the road though. I expect them to play us physical. Maybe we see that first fight this game? Heck, the Sabres SHOULD come out with fire and anger and want to break the losing streak, but they'll probably just be the same...........

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

Much like his boss, Granato has a plan & is sticking to it.

Because it is working so well??… Both KA and DG need to shake the bottle… before the season is lost… Development and Winning are not mutually exclusive… 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, PerreaultForever said:

You still watching the Walking Dead? Negan's no Negan 🙂

idk, I've seen Ottawa look really good this year and also really bad. They are better at home than on the road though. I expect them to play us physical. Maybe we see that first fight this game? Heck, the Sabres SHOULD come out with fire and anger and want to break the losing streak, but they'll probably just be the same...........

I couldn’t do TWD after the whisperers were introduced.  Stupid concept, hated the actress playing alpha, not anything interesting happening.  They essentially made blood thirsty inescapable zombies just background noise and turned it into a soap opera.  They throw in a gruesome zombie death every episode to titillate the fans of the genre but it always seems forced.  

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Believer said:

Because it is working so well??… Both KA and DG need to shake the bottle… before the season is lost… Development and Winning are not mutually exclusive… 

I don’t want trades. I like the players we have and think they should be given a chance to figure this thing out. Wished they had drafted for more defensive depth

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.