GDT - Sabres @ Senators - Nov. 16, 2022 - 19:00 (EST) - MSG, TVAS, SN and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

Seems like the Sabres are going to try again tonight in Ottawa.

Maybe a change in scenery will be a good thing.

The Senators are just very slightly more stincky than the Sabres.

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

AVENGE NEIL!!

Edited by Sabres Fan in NS
more goodly ...

Playing out of town takes pressure off the team… Looking for a win tonight

Think Granato’s comments on why he didn’t save Anderson for his first return to Ottawa showed disrespect for Anderson…

Unless Anderson signaled to Granato he didn’t care if he started tonight… Granato over-thought it… and demonstrated a shocking misunderstanding of human nature… Bet the team would have played harder for Anderson tonight

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

it gets dark early.  Too cold to golf or work in the garden. 

I will watch the game this evening.   Two equally bad teams. It will be interesting to see which one wants to win the game.  

The “pressure”, or embarrassment, or guilt, of playing at home is gone. 

I am looking for players that care. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 3

I’ve looked forward to every game this year with excitement. Win or lose. After that sixth loss in a row I’ve lost that. I get the feeling its a bit of a country club atmosphere under Meatballs. Its time winning takes precedence over development. Develop the players on an individual basis but the team as a whole should despise losing. That has to be ingrained and imo early. Call people out occasionally. And for gawds sake play some responsible defence. I swear teams look forward to padding their stats against us. So many odd man rushes. Anyhoo rah rah go Sabres!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

I’ll be in Ottawa tonight, bought these tickets a while ago. I didn’t imagine they would be going through such a rough patch, again.

Second night of a back to back, travel, 6 game losing streak. Well, I will try to remain positive that they will surprise me tonight. Tkachuk and the Sens must be chomping at the bit to get these guys tonight.

Turn this ship around now, people aren’t even waiting for the lifeboats to be lowered, they are jumping.

Let’s go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, inkman said:

If they don’t start winning games, all the good will they banked at the end of last season and the beginning of this season will erode and they’ll be back to playing in an empty building.  

They played in an empty building last night.  Look at the picture I posted.  

15 minutes ago, French Collection said:

I’ll be in Ottawa tonight, bought these tickets a while ago. I didn’t imagine they would be going through such a rough patch, again.

Second night of a back to back, travel, 6 game losing streak. Well, I will try to remain positive that they will surprise me tonight. Tkachuk and the Sens must be chomping at the bit to get these guys tonight.

Turn this ship around now, people aren’t even waiting for the lifeboats to be lowered, they are jumping.

Let’s go Buffalo!

Make us proud, sir.

And if you refuse to do that then we have never seen yous before.

Cheers !!

• Like (+1) 1

Not putting much faith into this game. Another heavy forechecking team. Hoping for a Bday win, but not banking on it. Just make it fun!!! Almost every game we have relatively kept it fun. lets keep that up! Have faith they will eventually figure our problem and Staple or crazy glue someone in front of the opponents net.

Wish I had plans tonight rather than watching the game 

can’t believe we are at this point less than 20 games into season

Watching undersized ahl level dmen and avg goaltending is wearing on me 

hopefully adams has a better plan than just waiting for Samuelsson to get healthy 

otherwise, let’s just fast forward to next year once again 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Believer said:

Playing out of town takes pressure off the team… Looking for a win tonight

Think Granato’s comments on why he didn’t save Anderson for his first return to Ottawa showed disrespect for Anderson…

Unless Anderson signaled to Granato he didn’t care if he started tonight… Granato over-thought it… and demonstrated a shocking misunderstanding of human nature… Bet the team would have played harder for Anderson tonight

After Anderson had gotten the Carolina game in their 1st btb, he'd said he & the goalies (& presumably Bales) agreed that Anderson would get the 1st game of btbs because of the better rest & ability to stay closer to a routine & Comrie would get the 2nd game.

Much like his boss, Granato has a plan & is sticking to it.

Don't have an issue w/ that rotation, but don't like giving Anderson 2 games in a row (even with a day off in between games).

1 hour ago, Crusader1969 said:

Wish I had plans tonight rather than watching the game 

I’m getting to the point of indifference.  Thinking about buying a gaming console (as I’ve been using my sons when he’s asleep) to completely remove sports from my life.  The Bills suck dick, the Sabres are a tire fire and the Orange can’t beat a team named after toothpaste.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.