GDT - Canucks @ Sabres - Nov. 15, 2022 - 7:00 PM (EST) - MSG and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

That 2nd Vancouver goal.....I know to some I am picking on Krebs alot but I don't like anything he did there.  He was the last one back into the D-zone by a lot and when he does get the just kinda glides his way to the side boards....Before the last pass is made the guy who made the pass is right in front of him and Krebs does nothing, makes no move to go toward the guy, doesn't even put his stick on the ice to try to disrupt anything. Then as the pass goes to the slot where the goal is scored for, he kinda heads that way but he just coasts there doesn't even take a stride.

I don't know if he was at the end of a 2:00 shift and he was dead tired or not, but everything about his play in the Buffalo zone was absolutely awful there.

Edited by mjd1001

2 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

That 2nd Vancouver goal.....I know to some I am picking on Krebs alot but I don't like anything he did there.  He was the last one back into the D-zone by a lot and when he does get the just kinda glides his way to the side boards....Before the last pass is made the guy who made the pass is right in front of him and Krebs does nothing, makes no move to go toward the guy, doesn't even put his stick on the ice to try to disrupt anything. Then as the pass goes to the slot where the goal is scored for, he kinda heads that way but he just coasts there doesn't even take a stride.

I don't know if he was at the end of a 2:00 shift and he was dead tired or not, but everything bout his play in the Buffalo zone was absolutely awful there.

He produces a lot of fly by’s in his own end

1 minute ago, Broken Ankles said:

Agree, in fact the last 5.  Where is the guy we saw before the injury? 

Same as the guy in Toronto they didn't feel the need to keep 

- - - 

We got dis, boys!

Start with a good kill 

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.