GDT - Canucks @ Sabres - Nov. 15, 2022 - 7:00 PM (EST) - MSG and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

12 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Always interesting to see how this team responds to Okposo out of the lineup. Thus far, Dahlin is the one stepping up (as usual). And JJP's motor is noticeable.

Vancouver leads the league in 1st period goals... but that means there are 2 periods where they're rubbish. Those 2 periods are upon us.

The good thing is that there aren't any NHL-ready D prospects to block. Open the blast doors!

please tell me they lead the league in the first minute of the second as well, and suck after that 

4 minutes ago, rickshaw said:

Guys, Martin is 3-1-1 while Demko is 1-8-2. Don’t underestimate Martin. Yes he’s backup. It he’s clearly better than Demko this season. Big Demko is really struggling.

I think we should test him at some point tonight. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

How would that work?

Really?! You put a camera, now stay with me, at crossbar height. If he makes contact above the bar, no good. If he makes contact under or at the bar, good. One of those cheapo cameras they use at the blue lines. Pretty simple.

Edited by SwampD

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.