Golden Knights at Sabres 11-10-22 7PM

North Buffalo

2 minutes ago, NJhopelessSabresfan66 said:

I have the bundle..... love it. My issue is i am in the Devils, Isles and Rags area (just barely) so i cannot watch as xfinity and MSG are warring so not able to watch if we play any of those teams

I have Disney+ but wasn't aware they were offering that bundle until after I renewed just Disney+ by itself.  

That sucks with the MSG thing...I just stream from my laptop, very reliable site for that and it carries every game.

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I have Disney+ but wasn't aware they were offering that bundle until after I renewed just Disney+ by itself. 

You can still get the bundle.  They'll just prorate the payments to account for your previous subscription.  It's what we did last year.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, inkman said:

Hell hath no fury like a Buffalo fan scorned. We’ll be booing this dude until 2030.  That’s entertainment, right. 

Not necessarily. If Johnny walks back his remarks, shows appropriate contrition, and apologizes to the great fans of Buffalo for his classless insult, then we might find it in our hearts to forgive him. 

Maybe.

7 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Not necessarily. If Johnny walks back his remarks, shows appropriate contrition, and apologizes to the great fans of Buffalo for his classless insult, then we might find it in our hearts to forgive him. 

Maybe.

Yeah right.  Fans will see that contrition as a sign of weakness and pile on even more.  He might as well embrace the role of heel at this point and pour it on.  Is what it is at this point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Eichel and the red hot Knights are coming to town. We have lost 3 in a row and have been playing perimeter hockey and the D is suspect.   Would it hyperbole to say this is the most important game of the year so far?  Lose tonight and we have pissed away the good start to the season.  Win tonight against the top team in West and you bring back the confidence the team had before Dahlin’s brief injury.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

That sucks with the MSG thing...I just stream from my laptop, very reliable site for that and it carries every game.

You can still get your bundle changed.... just call disney + they will do it over the phone. Its very easy and worth it

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

You got that backwards. Nobody wants an entitled punk as their leader.

A pox on both their houses. The franchise never should have made him captain. It appears he’s doing great in Las Vegas, which doesn’t surprise me. The situation is a much better fit.

9 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

He is an entitled punk. Always has been, always will be.

Or hes just from boston they are all like that 

8 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

A pox on both their houses. The franchise never should have made him captain. It appears he’s doing great in Las Vegas, which doesn’t surprise me. The situation is a much better fit.

Agreed he was not ready and it was forced 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

How did I get it backwards ?he was influenced by players like Robin Lehner, kane and bogo.

Buffalo did not have a good leadership group to take care of that kind of player

Gionta, Gorges, and O’Reilly are as good a leadership group as you can have. It was Eichel’s choice to reject their examples and gravitate towards Kane, Bogo, and Lehner. I’m sure they were much more fun to hang around as the testimony from various downtown haunts suggests.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.