GDT: Coyotes @ Sabres 8 November 2022, 7 PM MSG-B, BSAZ

SABRES 0311

35 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

This should be a easy blow out 

I don’t think any game is going to be easy with 4/6ths of our starting D out with injury.  And especially so with our only star player being one of them.

Edited by Weave
  • Like (+1) 3

47 minutes ago, Weave said:

I don’t think any game is going to be easy with 4/6ths of our starting D out with injury.  And especially so with our only star player being one of them.

We have two star players but yes, with Dahlin out it would be dicey on the backend. Dahlin really has been a catalyst this season for the team being good. 

We need to win this game though and get 2 points against an inferior team. Time for someone not named Dahlin to step up. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I don’t know if I agree with the punctuation here.  

It is 100% correct. I have a buddy who does it, and I can't say *****. Run Forrest for example literally means to drive Forrest into the boards head first while he's waving at Jenny.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

We have two star players but yes, with Dahlin out it would be dicey on the backend. Dahlin really has been a catalyst this season for the team being good. 

We need to win this game though and get 2 points against an inferior team. Time for someone not named Dahlin to step up. 

Agreed. Balance is key. Just because one man is the face of the team does not mean that he does it all on his own.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.