Goathead release at 9:50 ET

Doohickie

Notice:  Anderson (actually says Comrie in tweet by The Charging Buffalo below) has stylized 39 on his mask.

the lion king disney GIF

I've been one of the most outspoken people against going back to the red and black (since I disagreed with that choice the first time around) but I'm kind of excited to see them now.

Edited by Doohickie

11 minutes ago, shrader said:

I just ordered a blue Tuch over the weekend, forgetting that this was right around the corner.  I have no issues with these jerseys, but I'm content with my choice.

Where you guys order them, NHL shop I see nothing.   Need something that ships to Europe though 🙂

Get the nod, nostalgia memories feel goods money grab season out of the way. I’m glad I’m not wired to (IMO) waste my money to buy jerseys anymore. Of course to each his and her own 👍🏼.

Then again, one could argue that I’ve wasted my money since 2004 on season tickets 😂

Edited by Zamboni
  • Haha (+1) 1

Same here.  I wasn't a fan of it at the time and not a big fan of it now.  That said, for notstagia, I guess it's OK.  For what it's worth, I was in town for the Chicago game and brought two friends from out of town who are big sports fans but not from a NHL city.  They commented on how great the original Sabres logo is.  I agree.  The goathead and font used with it look very minor league to me.  

• Agree 2

I’m excited for this.  I’m happy to have the traditional look as the standard outfits, but I like the black/red too.  I’m happy to see different sweaters for ~25% of the games each season.  Black/red goathead, blue/gold goathead, black/red butter knives, blue/gold butter knives, 50th anniversary; mix it up year to year.  Just no yellow sweaters and no slugs please.

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

Where you guys order them, NHL shop I see nothing.   Need something that ships to Europe though 🙂

Ditto! I tried shoponebuffalo for an order but you now have to contact them before making an order.... and postage to euroland is extortionate.

17 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

NHL shop, just ordered one, but was like last 6 left.  So you'll have to hurry up 🙂

Cheers 🍻

Just seeing the fanatics ones though, are the Adidas ones about?

Don't care. Ordered. Happy Christmas me.

Edited by steveoath

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.