GDT: Sabres at lightning 11-5-2022, 7pm WGR MSG

spndnchz

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

Getting closer but this team is not ready to beat the juggernauts yet. Got to win some of these type games against these type teams if we are going to make the playoffs. 

Especially when playing a backup goalie. They may not have scored against Vasilevsky.

That sucked. I hope DG doesn’t confuse effort with results tonight and ease their collective psyches. This was unacceptable and he should let them know that in no uncertain terms. 

We’ve still got a long way to go in this league. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I honestly feel like the youngins are learning. They need to continue to grow under Donnie,  Seth, and their staffs. They are going to get better. We see that. Add to that 4 starting D out tonight, 3 yesterday. Note to self: Patience my young (he he) Padewan. The Phantom Menace Fear GIF by Star Wars

4 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Boosh has appeared to have a poor night, I also think with 26, we take this one. 

Boosh played out of necessity IMO, w Dahls out.

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

7-5 still a playoff pace generally (96), and that's after 2 losses. 

Biggest thing is getting Dahlin back quick hopefully it's just this one game 

Injury bug not helping.

Good team effort… Comrie came to play… Top line stymied except for the Skinner goal… Not intimidated… Better physical play… Game could have been a win with a breakaway goal by Skinner… No quit

7 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Boosh has appeared to have a poor night, I also think with 26, we take this one. 

He was playing well until he forced that faceoff early in the 3rd.  Not sure if he retweaked the leg injury there or just got too gassed, but he wasn't the same after that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.