GDT: Detroit at Buffalo, 10/31/22, 7pm, MSG, WGR, and your mom's favorite illegal streaming option.

Eleven

2 minutes ago, Nitro60 said:

Now this really is a happy Halloween.  Nightmare third for the Red Wings.  The fact that his Sabres team can score is a far cry of what it was a couple years ago.  On pace to score over 300 goals.

No "KRUEGER" nightmare on Elm Street this Halloween....This team has come so far from the nightmare of Ralph's horrific coaching!  Donnie is the anti-Krueger!

• Agree 3

Just now, SDS said:

I don’t think there was one. He called him by his initials DC. I don’t think he was trying to reference both Marvel and DC comics in the call. But maybe. 

Wow. I feel stupid. Didn't even catch that. Still trying too hard.

The workhorse from Whitehorse is a much better tack to take, Dan.

• Agree 1

Detroit weren’t ever in this game but a few bounces and it got close.

When it was 4-3 that was a game the Sabres would lose in other years. They just turned it on and blew the Wings out of the building.

So much good stuff but I want to single out Krebs. He had a very good game tonight.

Please get out D back. I don’t want to see our teenage Dman with Clague anymore.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

It was a one goal game until their goalie imploded. They were outplaying but let it get close

Just keep up the doom and gloom. Probably the same guy on the Bills Boards crying about the game last night because the Bills "only" won by 10 and didn't score 40 and get a shutout on D like they are supposed every game apparently.

Edited by matter2003
  • Agree 1

What an unbelievable performance by Thompson, I mean he looked like a man on a mission to score all 8 himself. It was also great to see Skinner show up big also. Asplund finally gets on board with a goal, good on him I really like how he plays in both ends. I was on the fence with the Comrie pickup in FA but I think he makes some really solid saves and may be the perfect guy to bridge why we wait for Levi to show up to the party. Dahlin again played fantastic, good to see these guys just showing up in big ways now.

Edited by GoPuckYourself
  • Like (+1) 2

Sabres +12 goal differential 2nd best differential in the Eastern Conference behind flying Bruins.  Sabres are 2nd in the East with 37gf and 6th best with 25 ga, and that us now without 50% of our starting D.

In honor of RJ and Halloween; “these guys are good, scary good.” 😉

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, GoPuckYourself said:

What an unbelievable performance by Thompson, I mean he looked like a man on a mission to score all 8 himself. It was also great to see Skinner show up big also. Asplund finally gets on board with a goal, good on him I really like how he plays in both ends. I was on the fence with the Comrie pickup in FA but I think he makes some really solid saves and may be the perfect guy to bridge why we wait for Levi to show up to the party. Dahlin again played fantastic, good to see these guys just showing up in big ways now.

Why is Comrie just a bridge? He's 27.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.