GDT: Chicago at Buffalo, 10/29/22, 7pm, MSG, WGR, and your favorite illegal streaming option.

Eleven

2 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Our team is cursed to always be injured to a degree that breaks the roster's ability to function at peak performance.

I’m not sure if there’s a way to look it up, but the Sabres have to be top 5 in the league over the least decade in cumulative injuries. Wouldn’t be surprised if they were 1. 

Just now, Amerks8796 said:

I’m not sure if there’s a way to look it up, but the Sabres have to be top 5 in the league over the least decade in cumulative injuries. Wouldn’t be surprised if they were 1. 

They were near top last year, I know for sure. GM KA said a full assessment made during offseason on things to do to minimize injuries…… hmmmmmm 

Love the effort and numbers of players crashing the net working for that GREASY goal!

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

Time for the first Zombie Crack game of the season.  @Jävə Keith knows what I'm talking about.

image.thumb.png.207315b404a7ad322d96a41c070792cc.png

I was just thinking during the last game about that amazing Zombie Crack you graciously shared with me! Memorably Delicious!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.