If you were a hockey player how would you dress

North Buffalo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0ZLPtEZthXnDktCZdtdD1qcDARr3UZwjnBNPgYfkbMzMeXrTusNwqPrMnmzyRvg9pl&id=15106442953

These suits vary so much... I'd probably be close to Dahlin... sneakers and jacket and tie

Edited by North Buffalo

10 minutes ago, #freejame said:

I’d sew my number on all my jacket liners just in case I forget which one is mine 

Every thread (of our stylish suits) eventually gets there, so kudos on hitting it in the initial response.

For myself: nameplates. I'd make nameplate a verb and nameplate everything. The entire planet suit is one big city nameplate. And I'd never admit to any of it when asked.

• Like (+1) 1

I couldn’t wear any of those. I’m not tall and lanky enough, or at all.
My suit drop is at 12. 
Skinny suits?

No way. 
My ass is too muscular.

Too great of a risk of moose knuckle.

Shirts are a problem as well.

I’m thick in the shoulders/arms/chest so a shirt measured to my lengths is way to short when I do anything but stand with my hands at my sides.

I get a slim fit with a size up in the neck and sleeve. It works well enough.

I'd wear a new suit every day of the week. Tailored perfectly. With a long tie and socks! And I'd alternate between patent leather, gator skin and fly ass cowboy boots for my feet. Cufflinks optional. Sometimes belt, sometimes go Santino Corleone and wear suspenders. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• North Buffalo changed the title to If you were a hockey player how would you dress
11 hours ago, ubkev said:

I'd wear a new suit every day of the week. Tailored perfectly. With a long tie and socks! And I'd alternate between patent leather, gator skin and fly ass cowboy boots for my feet. Cufflinks optional. Sometimes belt, sometimes go Santino Corleone and wear suspenders. 

This was me in a previous life.

Now basically sweat pants and shirt when it's cold.  T-shirt and shorts when it's not cold.

Edited by Sabres Fan in NS
more goodly ...
  • Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

This was me in a preious life.

Now basically sweat pants and shirt when it's cold.  T-shirt and shorts when it's not cold.

It's my current life (except the suits aren't new every day) has been for going on 2 decades. It never gets old. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.