GDT:Sabres at Seattle 10/25/22 10pm, MSG, Root WGR550

Brawndo

14 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

I’m hoping the team didn't get after it *too* hard on their off day.

14 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Careers and money at stake in lots of ways. I'd be surprised if these pros get after it like pros did in the past. I'd probably be surprised.

12 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Fair. 

And yet.

Fwiw

1 minute ago, HumanSlinky39 said:

First period...

jurassic park deal with it GIF

Reminds me of one of the all time great stories of “Dumb Things Young Guys Do”… My younger brother was off roading with his new Bronco years ago in a farm field… Wanted to show off for the girls… Decided to go hard up a hill… Didn’t realize it was a huge pile of cow dung… until they sank up to the windows… Farmer had to get the tractor and tow them out… much to the laughter of the crowd that came out to watch… Hahaha…

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Claude Balls said:

Way ahead of you. You a slow starter?

Eh.  I was watching the game sitting on the sofa with the dog snuggled up to me.  She finally got up so I could pour myself a drink.

1 minute ago, Believer said:

Reminds me of one of the all time great stories of “Dumb Things Young Guys Do”… My younger brother was off roading with his new Bronco years ago in a farm field… Wanted to show off for the girls… Decided to go hard up a hill… Didn’t realize it was a huge pile of cow dung… until they sank up to the windows… Farmer had to get the tractor and tow them out… much to the laughter of the crowd that came out to watch… Hahaha…

My father-in-law has been that farmer a few times...

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.