Sabres Call Up Kale Clague

Brawndo

34 minutes ago, inkman said:

As always, I should have specified, is he just going to be in the press box. 

Unless Lyubushkin has a setback or somebody else gets food poisoning, there are already 6 healthy D on the roster.

So, that's a logical presumption.

7 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

This must mean that Mule will miss some games.

Somebody else said he's been placed on IR.  A roster move had to be made to bring him (Clague) up.

Edited by Taro T

This means Samulesson is probably out at least a month, Wouldn't put him on IR and call up Kale if it wasn't at least a sprain and a sprain takes 3-4 weeks min to fully heal + some physical therapy to build the strength back and stop leaning on one leg.

Edited by FanaticSense06

24 minutes ago, Thorny said:

If he plays over PIlut: P-U!

I don't want to be the latest post in like 50 threads 

leave your jobs on a Monday afternoon early, people! come on now let's go 

I was only offering the question as Joki, Mule and Boosh were all injured. I know Ilya’s prognosis isn’t as Grimm at the other two but I haven’t seen he’s been given a clean bill of health. 

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

I was only offering the question as Joki, Mule and Boosh were all injured. I know Ilya’s prognosis isn’t as Grimm at the other two but I haven’t seen he’s been given a clean bill of health. 

I know, was touching on another conversion I was having a bit ago on the team’s evaluation of Pilut 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.