2022 College Football

Taro T

I just heard the final score. After barely slipping in, Georgia puts down this?!  WOW, that's a beatdown.  And it's not going to get better when they expand the field.  This isn't basketball; the difference between the top teams is too great.

It was more fun before the playoffs when we could argue about who was #1, IMO.  Not more certain, but more fun.

25 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I just heard the final score. After barely slipping in, Georgia puts down this?!  WOW, that's a beatdown.  And it's not going to get better when they expand the field.  This isn't basketball; the difference between the top teams is too great.

It was more fun before the playoffs when we could argue about who was #1, IMO.  Not more certain, but more fun.

The major schools need to get it together with their payments to players. We need more competitive teams. USC, FSU, Texas, Florida, Oklahoma, hell, when I was a kid Nebraska was a juggernaut! Otherwise it's going to continue to be Georgia and Alabama every year. Maybe sprinkle in a Clemson every now and then. 

Let's go, it's legal to pay players now! Somebody call Pete Carroll and ask him what to do! 

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.