GDT: Panthers @ Sabres 10/15/2022, 1pm, MSG, ESPN+, BSFL, WGR

PromoTheRobot

4 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

We don't want a "I'll show up....trust me" player. We want a player that shows up every game.

Well since there are humans that play this game and not robots, no player who plays this game is “on” and “brings it” night after night. Again, for me, non issue.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, FanaticSense06 said:

Game is on the line, 2 minutes left in the game down by one goal, Tage Thompson gets the puck on the far side all alone, only 1 defender to beat to get a quality chance at net as everyone is changing...

What does he do? He dumps it in and goes off on a change......

I'm sorry that is not the KILLER INSTINCT I want from my Number 1 center that just got extended on a massive contract, PATHETIC.

We should of never signed him until after this season ffs if he is going to play like that.

He’d been on the ice for 1:30 already

Florida is a beast. They are the superior team and they attacked us all game. The fact our guys answered often and kept fighting back despite being outmatched a bit physically was nice. The kids weren't intimidated, and we hung with one of the league's best right down to the end. While the result was disappointing, the effort was encouraging.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

It's a fair result. Panthers are deeper, more experienced and simply better than we are.

Our Boys in Blue stood up. Not there yet, but they will learn from each game. Meatballs & co. Have actual video to watch, react, & coach to. This is part of the process. Patience & keep rooting on our boys! I see definite signs of growth coming. 

• Like (+1) 1

Panthers are stacked and will be one of the top-3 teams in the East. We went toe to toe with them without even playing our best game. Yes, you're going to want to snag some of these games, but I'm not getting too bent about this loss. 

On to the next one.

Edited by HumanSlinky39
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.