OT - sabrespacers "goal" songs

steveoath

9 hours ago, shrader said:

I still want to see baseball players prank their teammates by having their walk up music changed to something like "It's raining men".  For all I know, with how long that season is, players have already done it.

I’ve wondered if any baseball player has ever used “Hammer Smashed Face” by Cannibal Corpse as their walk up song.

3 hours ago, Zamboni said:

Nice! Did you see my entry in the first page? 

hey, how does one post a YouTube video, when one clicks on it, it’s queued up to a part of the video? 

Not sure if you can do it from your phone, but on computer you can pause the video and click on share and it gives you the option to share from the time stamp.

Just checked need to be on computer or in desktop view from your phone.

I took a screenshot to show, but won't let me upload at the moment, even though it's below 500kb. 

Edited by steveoath

6 hours ago, Zamboni said:

Nice! Did you see my entry in the first page? 

hey, how does one post a YouTube video, when one clicks on it, it’s queued up to a part of the video? 

2 hours ago, steveoath said:

Not sure if you can do it from your phone, but on computer you can pause the video and click on share and it gives you the option to share from the time stamp.

Just checked need to be on computer or in desktop view from your phone.

I took a screenshot to show, but won't let me upload at the moment, even though it's below 500kb. 

If you need to hack it the old-school way, just add this to the end of the youtube path: &t=#s

where # is the number of seconds. For example, &t=90s will start at the 1:30 mark of the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mh5aKUGvXM&t=30s 

(Edit: You can also specify minutes: &t=1m30s)

Edited by DarthEbriate
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 10/15/2022 at 2:32 AM, Zamboni said:

Click the Youtube Share link at the point you want, and it gives you an option of "Start at"

image.thumb.png.c21274afbf44f9de33fb7b5ba363d9bf.png

Edited by Doohickie
  • Like (+1) 1

On 10/15/2022 at 9:33 AM, DarthEbriate said:

If you need to hack it the old-school way, just add this to the end of the youtube path: &t=#s

where # is the number of seconds. For example, &t=90s will start at the 1:30 mark of the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mh5aKUGvXM&t=30s 

(Edit: You can also specify minutes: &t=1m30s)

So I’m doing this on my iPhone.  this doesn’t work.  I tried adding what you suggested to the end of the YouTube link.  The original YouTube link stays intact, and it does not create a time start for me. It basically ignores what I add to the end of the YouTube link.

26 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Click the Youtube Share link at the point you want, and it gives you an option of "Start at"

image.thumb.png.c21274afbf44f9de33fb7b5ba363d9bf.png

when I hit share on my iPhone, it only suggests sharing the YouTube link like with a message or email or Facebook etc. There is no option to start that I can see anywhere in the share options.

i’m sure both options you guys are suggesting are available or doable on a laptop. But with my iPhone it just doesn’t work.

if you think I’m overlooking something or doing something wrong let me know. Otherwise thank you for trying to help 👍🏼

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.