Devon Levi Watch 2022-2023

ddaryl

On 1/1/2023 at 6:20 PM, Doohickie said:

Levi allowed 8 goals on 26 shots for a .765 SV%.

He's probably wishing he'd signed.

That's probably not the case. He is serious about his studies and the computer field. He and Portillo are serious students who also play hockey at a high level. Both of these young men are interested in their careers post their relatively short hockey lifespan. They should be saluted for taking their studies seriously while engaged in high level college hockey . 

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Sorry.  Only 1 guy has a 40 inch waist.  There is only ONE true husky amongst them all.  😉

The other hockey East schools used to chant “husky women” at northeastern. UCONN wasn’t in the league at that point. I’m now picturing these two fanbase a chanting it back and forth at each other. 

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Zamboni said:

So I’m ignorant with this stuff …

I have Hulu/ESPN+ … no chance this game tonight is available there?

NESN isn’t streaming there?

That’s because having everything hockey, all in one place, for one fee, would be WAYYYYYY too complicated. 

3 hours ago, Norcal said:

Lets GO!! Huskies

I said this before but the Reinhart trade that resulted in acquiring Levi might in the long run become the most consequential of the three old core players dealt by KA. It took a few years to determine the value on Tage Thompson but the ROR deal ended up being a corner stone deal for this franchise. I can envision an even bigger impact if in a couple to few years he becomes our #1 goalie. 

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

I said this before but the Reinhart trade that resulted in acquiring Levi might in the long run become the most consequential of the three old core players dealt by KA. It took a few years to determine the value on Tage Thompson but the ROR deal ended up being a corner stone deal for this franchise. I can envision an even bigger impact if in a couple to few years he becomes our #1 goalie. 

Kulich will be a player too. The kid has the heart of a warrior.

• Like (+1) 2