Devon Levi Watch 2022-2023

ddaryl

13 hours ago, Taro T said:

How is making 36 saves on 40 shots 0.944 and not 0.900?

And 33 saves on 36 shots should be 0.917, not 0.941.

to be honest I'm just taking the stats off the NE Huskies website for Devon Levi.. I thought they seemed off...

Maybe is accumulatve for the year.

13 hours ago, sabresparaavida said:

I think that is his season save percentage after those games.

must be but I'd have to do math to verify and I'm not that motivated

The NE Huskies hockey page is a little hokey.

Edited by ddaryl

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

I’m watchin.

AD47DE1A-FB8C-46BC-A62E-53FCCD3AB503.jpeg

Well done, sir. Well done indeed. 

What might that brown liquid be?

1 hour ago, Getpucksdeep said:

Boston U vs NorthEastern tonight.

Tuch (syr) vs MacDonald (roc), former Buffalo Jr Sabres teammates who earned U15 national champs in 2018.

Any relation to our Tuch who is also from the Syracuse area?

5 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Well done, sir. Well done indeed. 

What might that brown liquid be?

Any relation to our Tuch who is also from the Syracuse area?

My stomach is still a little f'd up, so it's ginger beer, seltzer, and whiskey. (not enough of the last, if you ask me.)

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Getpucksdeep said:

Lil brother. 2nd Rd pick of Canadians in his draft year. About 10 picks after Peterka.

He got a ton of crap a few years back from Montreal media/fans just for saying he was pulling for his brother and Vegas in their playoff season against Montreal.  How dare he pull for family years before he'd even have a contract offer from the team that drafted him.

I do wonder though how the two brothers wound up at mega-rival schools... even if there's a 6 year age gap.

9 hours ago, shrader said:

He got a ton of crap a few years back from Montreal media/fans just for saying he was pulling for his brother and Vegas in their playoff season against Montreal.  How dare he pull for family years before he'd even have a contract offer from the team that drafted him.

I do wonder though how the two brothers wound up at mega-rival schools... even if there's a 6 year age gap.

Ha missed that vs Montreal.  And I wonder if they are nervous about him going back for his senior year.  

5 hours ago, Getpucksdeep said:

Ha missed that vs Montreal.  And I wonder if they are nervous about him going back for his senior year.  

He’s nothing special… and teams don’t worry about that, it’s just us here

Edited by shrader

27 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

2 games against Boston College

Game 1  2-0 shutout

Game 2 4-3 OT loss

https://nuhuskies.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/roster/devon-levi/7734

You’re officially dead to me. 🤮

They played a completely different school. This post reminds me of that time that Chris Weber called a timeout he didn’t have, handing the national championship to Duke. 

And I’m even more sick now after making a bouncyball analogy. 

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, shrader said:

You’re officially dead to me. 🤮

They played a completely different school. This post reminds me of that time that Chris Weber called a timeout he didn’t have, handing the national championship to Duke. 

And I’m even more sick now after making a bouncyball analogy. 

sorry Boston University

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.flohockey.tv/articles/10090155-nhl-prospect-spotlight-devon-levi-continues-to-separate-from-pack?fbclid=IwAR2gHcKdCzOKXRfNsBq1Vc-Te-fAmnR-TeqXBXkg6SQ8XwR8MqoDmKIYy6o

This season, Levi’s numbers have dipped, at least compared to the impossible standard set in his remarkable sophomore year. Northeastern has a younger team, especially on defense, and he’s had to face a lot more high-quality shots. By any other goalie’s standard, Levi is still having another spectacular season. A .932 mark on a team that is allowing over 30 shots against per game on average, is impressive.

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 2