Devon Levi Watch 2022-2023

ddaryl

I thinks the man deserves a thread for the 2022-2023 college season +++

The man is off to great start already

3 GAMES. 3 WINS. 1 SHUTOUT

Devon was awarded Goaltender of the week, yet again,  after posting a .947 save percentage and a 1.01 GAA over the weekend, not to mention the shutout.

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

If he becomes our 1A and Kulich is in our middle six in 2 years.   We will have won the trade 🙂

Kulich has nothing to do with it.  If Levi becomes the NHL goalie that he can become, the Sabres have won the trade already, and Kulich is just a bonus.  Goalies are more precious than forwards.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Eleven said:

Kulich has nothing to do with it.  If Levi becomes the NHL goalie that he can become, the Sabres have won the trade already, and Kulich is just a bonus.  Goalies are more precious than forwards.

If Levi hits and Kulich works out you could say we fleeced the Panthers.

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, #freejame said:

Eight goals against? I hope not...

0 goals allowed in infinity shot attempts.

5 hours ago, Doohickie said:

If Levi hits and Kulich works out you could say we fleeced the Panthers.

What if Samson Will Be Fine wins a Cup with Florida?

Edited by DarthEbriate

3 hours ago, DarthEbriate said:

0 goals allowed in infinity shot attempts.

What if Samson Will Be Fine wins a Cup with Florida?

I don’t think that’s relevant. Samson will have been a good piece on a loaded team that was a contender before they acquired him. If Levi makes us a contender, I think that trumps Samson’s contribution. 

41 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I don’t think that’s relevant. Samson will have been a good piece on a loaded team that was a contender before they acquired him. If Levi makes us a contender, I think that trumps Samson’s contribution. 

If only buffalo didn't screw around with his contract we have a number 1 center right now. 

Edited by Buffalonill

48 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

If only buffalo didn't screw around with his contract we have a number 1 center right now. 

Yeah, we’d have Samson but as Liger pointed out, then we wouldn’t have Levi. And based on what we know now, I’m glad about that as Levi has the potential to be a transformative goalie for this team in the future.

44 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Hes not a Number 1 center 

26 minutes ago, Weave said:

Neither is Sam.

20 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

He was here 

So if Sam is #1 center because he was here... how tf is Tage Thompson, the Sabres current #1 center, not a #1 center. 

• Like (+1) 2