Around The NHL 2022-23 Regular Season

Brawndo

3 hours ago, Getpucksdeep said:

True. Phil Kessel closing in on ironman is cool. Will try to catch the next one.  

He tied it last night and got his 400th goal.

EDIT:never mind. The play was offside.

Edited by SwampD

37 minutes ago, FogBat said:

I don’t know why, but I am really starting to feel sorry for them.

If I could play a recording of the sheer number of times I heard ignorant comments from radio personalities associated with the Canucks absolutely ripping our team over the last 10 years you would put those feelings aside. Even since Saturday I’m still hearing stuff like the ‘ lowly Sabres ‘ the ‘ terrible Sabres ‘ etc giving no credit to the team. Some do. Many still pile on. I feel nothing for their plight. I hope it gets worse. Yet they’ve made similar mistakes as our ownership. What goes around comes around. 

• Like (+1) 7

Just now, bunomatic said:

If I could play a recording of the sheer number of times I heard ignorant comments from radio personalities associated with the Canucks absolutely ripping our team over the last 10 years you would put those feelings aside. Even since Saturday I’m still hearing stuff like the ‘ lowly Sabres ‘ the ‘ terrible Sabres ‘ etc giving no credit to the team. Some do. Many still pile on. I feel nothing for their plight. I hope it gets worse. Yet they’ve made similar mistakes as our ownership. What goes around comes around. 

Fair enough. I wasn’t aware of that.

The odd thing is looking an Vancouver's roster, there is no way they should be this bad. Their blue line is pretty weak, especially with Quinn out, but they have a lot of talent and Demko is a very good goalie. Then you have Boudreau, whose teams are typically strong, behind the bench. That should equal a competitive team. Something must STINK in that locker room.

Edited by HumanSlinky39
  • Agree 1

On 10/25/2022 at 12:58 AM, thewookie1 said:

Vancouver is now 0-5-2 with a grand total of 2 goals scored in the 3rd

An argument in favour of the Adams-style long-term rebuild as much as anything. 

Gah what a disaster, and I'm almost always the "retool" rather than "rebuild" guy.

8 hours ago, Pimlach said:

I will always remember Phil Kessell as this guy ... 

Geez NHL, why so over handed in your rulings? I mean protect John Scott?

C’mon! At least Coyote fans voted him to NHL ‘15-‘16 All Star game in 2016, where he won a truck as MVP write in vote: #VoteMVPScott

mlb entertainment GIF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.