Around The NHL 2022-23 Regular Season

Brawndo

22 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Meh Buffalo fans being sensitive? 

Some need to move on 

He did alot for your community 

Every player on the team does things for the community and good on Eichel and them for doing so. But I don’t hear those other players trashing the fans and the team. It’s a question of class. 

9 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Every player on the team does things for the community and good on Eichel and them for doing so. But I don’t hear those other players trashing the fans and the team. It’s a question of class. 

3 time nominee for the King Clancy Memorial Trophy maybe he was just annoyed . Its time to move on 

11 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

3 time nominee for the King Clancy Memorial Trophy maybe he was just annoyed . Its time to move on 

I moved on the moment he left Buffalo. But his apologists need to stop offering up his community service as some sort of proof that he is a paragon of virtue. Especially when it’s routine for every player on the team to be involved in community efforts. He got his wish and was traded and it’s too bad he couldn’t let it go when he decided to trash the fan base. It was classless as I said. 

• Like (+1) 2

Anybody know if the computer generated ads are going to just be a national TV thing or are the local broadcasts going to go to them as well?

Can't believe the advertisers with actual ads on the boards are happy about this development.

Unless, of course, those computer generated ads are of the same advertisers; in which case 'nevermind.'

11 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I thought they were supposed to keep the alien mind readers out of their heads.

But if they can't follow their reptilian overlords' commands, it might lead to their issues.  Quick's tin foil hat has gaps in back, so he might still be compliant.  

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

You act like you wouldn't do the same ? The organization failed him and he wanted a change. 

3 different coaches  3 different  Gms .

Same out come last in the league and no playoffs 

I'd say he failed the organization.

But he's of no concern to me any more. I'd rather he didn't win the Conn Smyth and the cup like ROR but otherwise he's just another player on a team I couldn't care less for and laugh at when they wear the stupid golden helmets. 

(and I see LA wore stupid silver ones tonight so serves them right to blow the game)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.