SabreSpace Fantasy Hockey 22-23

LabattBlue

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

See my DM to you.

I can change it back to 5.  I thought it might level the playing field for those who don't have the as much time to dedicate to moves.

It doesn’t really take much time, just looking at what team is playing each night and adjusting your lineup. There were some people who didn’t even take a couple minutes to make sure they put their rostered players playing that night on their active list. 

I'm interested if you're still looking for teams. I think i took over someone's neglected team in a prior year. 

Edit: Looking back I participated in SabreSpace Blue from 2017-2019 - I have little memory of this 

Edited by Lanny

On 10/6/2022 at 4:18 PM, Lanny said:

I'm interested if you're still looking for teams. I think i took over someone's neglected team in a prior year. 

Edit: Looking back I participated in SabreSpace Blue from 2017-2019 - I have little memory of this 

Send me a DM with your email, and I will send the league invite

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

I am trying to match up fantasy team name with SabreSpace name(if the names are not the same, to try and figure out who is in.  Little help please.

REMINDER...Draft will be this coming Monday night 10/10 at 9PM Eastern Time

I'm gtown sabres 

• LabattBlue changed the title to SabreSpace Fantasy Hockey 22-23(DRAFT TONIGHT AT 9 EASTERN, ONE SPOT OPEN!)
  • LabattBlue changed the title to SabreSpace Fantasy Hockey 22-23(DRAFT TONIGHT AT 9 EASTERN!)
56 minutes ago, pastajoe said:

Will you be switching the waivers back to 5? And with the NHL starting Thursday do our games start this week or next Monday?

Number of transactions per week is back to 5, and league play begins a week from today, 10/17.  

• Like (+1) 1

• LabattBlue changed the title to SabreSpace Fantasy Hockey 22-23