Where are we supposed to feel better about ourselves after moving Eichel if all the threads are being locked

#freejame

Oky-Lan Kposobi: Your trade-father was seduced by the Dark Side of the Concept: the Cap. He ceased to be Jackikin Eichwalker and became VGK. When that happened, the good man who was your trade-father was destroyed. So what I told you was true... from a certain point of view.
Tuch Icewalker: A certain point of view!
Oky-Lan: Tuch, you're going to find that many of the fandoms we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.
Tuch: <contemplating>
Oky-Lan: When we first knew him, Jackikin was already a great scorer. But I was amazed at how strongly the Concept was with him. Gionn and I took it upon ourselves to train him as a Sabre. We thought that we could teach him just as well as our own prior captains...  We were wrong.
Tuch: He's still a good player.
Oky-Lan: Yes, but he's more Golden now than man. Twisted by the Cap.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

I'll be gone for awhile. Don't worry. Where I'm going, they know me.

I hope you can enjoy yourself.  I will miss having one less person who has the same memories of the Sabres which I do.

14 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

I have an Eichel 50th anniversary jersey. Does anyone know of any places in the Buffalo area that can replate jerseys so I can remove the Eichel stink?

Have you called David and Adams? Have you called Al Ross? Have you called the Sabres store? I would imagine one of those three places would do that service.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mustache of God said:

I have an Eichel 50th anniversary jersey. Does anyone know of any places in the Buffalo area that can replate jerseys so I can remove the Eichel stink?

Send it to me.

I'll tear that weasel's name from it with my bare hands and I'll stick some other name there for yous.  No charge.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Send it to me.

I'll tear that weasel's name from it with my bare hands and I'll stick some other name there for yous.  No charge.

I’m still in Nova Scotia restoring power, let me know when the ceremony is, I can bring kindling and matches.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mustache of God said:

No, while some places can replate them, none of them can get the Eichel stink off of them. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

My favorite re-plating of an Eichel jersey was the homemade job I saw at the Sabres vs. Knights game in Jack’s return to KBC. Someone stuck a wide piece of white tape vertically next to the 9 and drew a 1 and taped over the nameplate and wrote “Krebs.” 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.